Once Again In America - Yes, provided that you know what color Blue Is.
Hey Orson, I just wanted to let you know i like your picture of the guy in front of the green fence, with the large yellow piledriver behind. I'm a civil engineer, and every now and then I'm surprised how good pictures look when heavy machines are combined with thei crews or random people.
Thanks! One of my favs to be completely honest! that piledriver is what balances that pictures. otherwise couldn’t have gotten away with putting that guy there in the frame.
Thanks for dropping in!
Do you have any tips for an aspiring photographer?!
Hey Charmed Child. You know, I want to assume that you mean pro photographer ( as in running a photography business ) but lemme start with you just wanting to shoot great photographs. I’m in the same boat as you and this is what Im doing
- Grab a 50mm lens and go shoot.
- shoot manual, tough at first BUT, helps you decode this: 85mm f1.2 ISO 120. Thats is, you get to know what those crazy words, Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO really have to do with just making a simple photograph :)
- make friends that likes photography, shoot with em. Go an photo-walks.
- because I cant afford photobooks I go to the library/bookstore, read/view photography of the greats and the not so greats haha.
- Do small photo projects. [ex. I’m currently working on a urban children project with my younger bro] and so on.
- Get critique ..ask people you admire to have a look at your work. Flickr groups are cool too.
- Shoot, shoot, shoot! shoot RAW if that available to you.
- and edit, editing helps you focus on getting better as composing your images.
- Have lots a fun!! Smile, giggle, laugh, fuck up, Smile, laugh again.
- Its a hobby yes, but for me its evolved into a love interest. Fall completely in love with photography.
Populations of Liberal Scunts? What does that mean exactly?
anon! whats up with it? (Borat) Im stoked that you read the captions!
try to make sense of this:
Once Again In America - Copulation And The Breying of Unknown Seahorses. !!
Thusly, my captions should:
- Not make any logical (real-world) connection to the image.
- Not make any/much sense as sentences (if a sentence is used)
- Be provocative
So no anon, Im not trying to declare my political idealisms…. as if I had any.
Let this also serve as a reminder that I want your questions, all of em!!
Once Again In America - The Problem With Signs
1. Much love for Pete over at PWS for giving my last piece the boast it need to jump in that black and white tag.
Once Again In America - Monolithic
Once Again In America - Populations Of LIberal Scunts
Once Again In america - Any Port When In Storm
Once Again In America - Lemon